Friday, March 6, 2009

My Favorite Open Laboratory Book 2008 Winners

Every year since before who knows when, there is an annual award for the best Science blogger IN THE WORLD!!! Mwah ha ha ha! Since I've just started I don't feel left out that they haven't picked me yet (and my writing leaves tonnes to be desired if my first sentence of this post is anything to go by). Anyways, I digress.
I've viewed the list and my top 5 favorites are:
A Rule of Thumb by Cabinet of Wonders
10 Things about GE Crops to Scratch from Your Worry List by Tomorrow's Table
*whose blog incidentally looks just like mine :)
The Evolutionary Biology Valentine's Day Poem by Digital Cuttlefish
The Igneous Petrology of Ice Cream by Green Gabbro
Even Blood Flukes Get Divorced by The Loom

The entire list is available at Scienceblogs.com and they are all great. It's nice to know so many people are out there working at their everyday jobs, but are putting an effort to communicate with other people in different fields and backgrounds about their passions.

Now to work on my posts that will get me Open Laboratory 2009..... mwah ha ha ha!

No comments: