Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to my first post!

I hope to accomplish two different things with this blog. The first is the ability to show across a wide audience that botany (and science) can be fun, interesting, and easy. Trust me ... if I can do it, most people can.

The second is for my own benefit. As I read scientific papers & learn many things through school and the internet, my blog will be a way to disseminate and critically think about that information. If I benefit one person along the way, I have accomplished my goal.

That being said, this blog will not all be about science or plants. I have a wide array of interests that I hope to bring across as well. If you have any neat websites to show me, or science topics you would like to discuss, drop me some mail & I will get back to it ASAP.

Happy Reading!

No comments: